tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject [DEPEND] Ant patch to do -depend
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 06:19:07 GMT
Ideally, this would also delete .class files for compiles that fail, so
they recompile next time, but that requires telepathy, it seems. I
suppose it could delete the .class for the files that were actually
out-of-date, but that is rather more of a sledgehammer than is
desirable. Even better would be proper dependency handling.

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi