tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Wong Kok Wai <won...@pacific.net.sg>
Subject Re: *Bad* stack trace.
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 01:40:03 GMT
I was the one who first reported the error. To solve the problem, I removed the
following from the JSP:

  ServletOutputStream tmp= response.getOutputStream();

and change all tmp.println to use <%= instead.

This is a common way of coding in JSP 0.92 but should be changed for JSP 1.1.
This may be cause of your problem too.