tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Paolo Barolat <>
Subject Bug?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2000 03:42:15 GMT
Hello.  I have been doing some work with Tomcat and I think I might have found an issue.  However,
I'm new to this so I don't
want to jump the gun.

The specifications located at

public Cookie[] getCookies()

       Returns an array containing all of the Cookie objects the client sent with this request.
This method returns null if no
cookies were sent.
              an array of all the Cookies included with this request, or null if the request
has no cookies

However, when I don't have any cookies on my browser from my site, the array is not null.
 Rather, when I have it print out on
the responding page the length of the Cookie array, it says that the length of the array is

Is this a bug?  Am I look at the wrong documentations?  Do I have an olde version of Tomcat?

View raw message