tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Vishal Gautam <vis...@globalobjects.com>
Subject Re: Error in configuring tomcat 3.0 with apache 1.3.9...
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 14:26:56 GMT
I have some more questions-

1. When I start the tomcat with startup.sh I get a ClassNotFound exception
for startup class. I see tomcat has put webserver.jar in the classpath but
It doesn't exist, could that be the reason? Do I have to download it
separately, from where?

2. Do I need JServ installed on solaris also for running tomcat with
apache, I think Patrick mentioned in another thread that JServ has the
right mod_jserv.so?