tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Amir B. Alikhani" <a...@clinton.com>
Subject problem with Tomcat
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:01:29 GMT

I've managed to install Tomcat, and able to start it properly, however I
can't seem to be able to connect it to our existing Apache HTTP server
(v- 1.3.9), using mod_jserv.so component. followed the instructions on
the web to copy mod_jserv.so to /apache/libexec directory and added the
Include line to the end of apache/../httpd.conf file, here is the error
message that I'm getting when I try to start Apache server:

# ./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 13 of /opt/tomcat/etc/tomcat.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

***** I'm runing Solaris 2.6 on SUN Sparc 10*******

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Amir B. Alikhani