tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arieh Markel <Arieh.Mar...@Central.Sun.COM>
Subject What in the API replaces HttpServer.getDefaultContext() ?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:23:49 GMT
I have been using the above mentioned method to get the default context
for dynamic incorporation of servlets to a running application.

What is the recommended method(s) for its replacement ?

Just for reference, the incorporation of the servlet has to be done following
the reception of an internal listener event that is fired when a
servlet-accessible class instance has been created.

Arieh