tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Freddie Mendoza <...@satori.com>
Subject Re: Apache+Tomcat - open projects
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:21:35 GMT
> - Automatic startup. There is a good documentation on how to
> do it (http://satori.com/~avm/tomcat.html), but it has to be added/linked
> to the tomcat documentation, we need to test if restart works ( probably
> not), and maybe move the "wrapper" functionality in a standalone module (
> it's something very userfull, not only for tomcat).
> Also, a reverse restart is needed ( tomcat to ask Apache to restart if a
> config changes).

Not really sure how to do this but I grant the Apache Group full
copyright of the Howto on my page. If anyone has any suggestion
on how to modify the content, email me. I'll be glad to maintain it.

There are still some missing items like NT environment startup.

I can also test the reverse start if that's already available.

--
Freddie  Mendoza
avm@satori.com