tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ramesh Mandava <myjaka...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Are "burn-in" periods really required for milestone drops?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:29:52 GMT
  I forgot to add that we don't need to stop checking
in any new updates/bug fixes on the current branch
when we are in burn-in period. Only thing is that we
take Milestone builds as a reference for running all
the tests.SO we will keep those milestone builds
available on the website.  As we go along we can make
all the tests run automatically every night ( We need
some more time to reach that point ).

Thanks
-Ramesh.Mandava