tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ramesh Mandava <myjaka...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Are "burn-in" periods really required for milestone drops?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:25:38 GMT
Hi Sam:
  I am for having this burn-in period. When we have
these milestone builds we can run and try out these
mile stone builds instead of trying out nightly every
day.
   As this is our first milestone build we are (
atleast i am ) taking much more time for giving
feedback. I hope this will improve as we go along.

Thanks
-Ramesh.Mandava