tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amancio Hasty <ha...@rah.star-gate.com>
Subject Re: MS IIS and Apache feature war
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:11:22 GMT

> (I wish i had better time, and better knowledge of the implementation of
> TomCat, then i would participate in making an admin module as i explained
> above...Like a basis to do whatever you like)

You still have time. You can create a web interface for people to
based their design decisions so called it a prototype web interface.

If the back end server can serve the web interface with something
like xml/xsl then I hope that we can take care of things like lynx
which are irrelevant in todays market and dirt cheap hardware.

--

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@rah.star-gate.com