tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Freddie Mendoza <...@satori.com>
Subject Re: Posting automated builds to jakarta.apache.org (was:
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
> With the resulting executables: Watchdog passes 100% of both the servlet
> and jsp tests.  Tomcat-test passes all but bigDeclaration.jsp, which also
> fails on SunOS.

I was just wondering, when I ran Watchdog on a dual processor
machine, I get intermittent 100% pass rate but I also get
intermittent failures. Actually I only ran it about 4 times and
I only got 100% pass only one time. The 3 other runs had failures.

Makes me think there may be some multi processor related problems
somewhere.

Do you guys run the Watchdog on single or multi processor machines ?

--
Freddie  Mendoza
avm@satori.com