tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vyacheslav Pedak" <vpe...@geocities.com>
Subject Problem with Tomcat and cyrillic
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 06:32:30 GMT
Hi, All.

I have some problem with cyrillic support in Tomcat.
I made JSP with cyrillic symbols in html body,
I can see they in web browser, but strings which were
generated by bean I can't see, they were corrupted.
I insert JSP directive:
<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=windows-1251" %>
Now I see characters gererated by bean, but I can't see
characters in html body. I have to encoding them as unicode
(in form &#<cod>;) to see they correctly.
I test this in FreeBSD (jdk 1.1.8) and Windows NT (jdk 1.2)

Vyacheslav Pedak




Mime
View raw message