tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Klaus Myrseth" <klaus.myrs...@infohwy.no>
Subject RE: Alias?
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:17:38 GMT
if your document/root/manager is in the directory where server.xml is, then
paste this into your server.xml:

<Context path="/manager" docBase="document/root/manager"
     defaultSessionTimeOut="30" isWARExpanded="true"
     isWARValidated="false" isInvokerEnabled="true"
     isWorkDirPersistent="false"/>

Then play with the options :) and ps....copy a web application and start
from there (ie the example directory or something)

Enjoy.

Klaus Myrseth