tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Wolfgang Werner" <>
Subject Sessiontimeout: How to set?
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:02:59 GMT
Sorry, I know this is a developer list, BUT I have a very urgent problem

setup	: latest cvs tomcat / Apache 1.3.9 / Windows NT 4.0 SP 6a / Sun jdk

In my Web App i have specified:

and would expect a session timeout of 4 minutes according to the specs. My
session objects are unbound from the session after approxemately  110 seconds,
there is no change in this behaviour with different settings in the xml-file.

Do I edit at the wrong place? Maybe, is only the session timeout of the first
application used?

I do have a presentation in ~ 6 hours, so help is VERY appreciated!

Thanks a lot,

View raw message