tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <>
Subject RE: [DEPEND] Ant patch to do -depend
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 11:05:23 GMT

As far as I can tell -depend is not directly supported under javac in Java
2. I think you need to check the Java version and use -Xdepend instead
(assuming it does the same thing). Also you should consider adding this
option to the jikes compile as well. (Even better would be eliminating the
duplicated code somehow :-)

View raw message