tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PATCH: build test broken on Windows: moo not in classpath
Date Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:19:27 GMT
On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> for brian: please, can you make sure that Sam has sufficient Karma to
> get to jakarta-tools and all the other jakarta CVS modules? thanks.

First - no need to wait for me on everything - Jon, Duncan, Dirk, and Ken
Coar can all make changes to the avail file, thereby granting access privs
to different modules.

Second - should we have all committers have access to all files, or should
we maintain that having separate perms on each jakarta module is a good
thing?  If so, when you tell me to grant access to someone, you should
tell me all modules that person should have access to.  I was only told to
add Sam to jakarta-watchdog and jakarta-tomcat.  He now has access on the
other modules as well, but as a team (and maybe this is an issue for the
PMC instead), you're gonna have to sort this out...

	Brian