tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Ant build broken + Shell issues
Date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 14:30:11 GMT

>There is the continuing problem of classpaths which contain spaces causing
>boostrap.bat to misbehave. For every usage of %C% in a -classpath option,
it
>should be quoted "%C%"

Most of these problems have been noted before.  If/when I get commit
access, I plan to make my first order of business cleaning this up.  In
fact, I plan to keep the Sun JDK 1.1.8 on Win32 my primary development
environment for the next few months at least.  Hopefully this will prevent
these problems from accumulating to the state that they have to date.