tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: resource-ref in web.xml
Date Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:02:10 GMT
Java <-> XML data binding

Given a set of Java objects and an XML document, Castor will transform
the document into the Java objects and back. Saves a lot of SAX hand
conding. It can also generate your object model from the XML schema.

We're going to release version 0.6 today so there will be a page
documenting Castor with some examples at castor.exolab.org.

arkin