tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: resource-ref in web.xml
Date Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:01:04 GMT
We've been working on integrating these J2EE features into Tomcat,
specifically the JNDI namespace, JDBC data sources and JTA
UserTransaction. Hopefully it will be up and running by Jan 10. The
back-end is already there, the glue code is only partially done.

If any one is willing to help with the integration, the back-end is
available for anonymous access from
:pserver:anonymous@www.exolab.org:/home/cvs/cvsroot

arkin