tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant
Date Sat, 11 Dec 1999 13:45:24 GMT
Luis Arias wrote:

> [...]

Yes, I like extensibility too, but right now, Costin and I are facing
the worst cases of bulding complexity with Tomcat and Cocoon, being them
heavily connected with other stuff (in tomcat is even worse since much
of this is native).

So, I welcome the "taskpath" idea, but it's not a high priority on my
list.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.