tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Boisson <s.bois...@insyscom.fr>
Subject Re: Problems with WAR files
Date Wed, 08 Dec 1999 17:02:50 GMT
> Questions that I have are:
>
> 1. Is loading servlets from class files in war achives supported yet?
> 2. Is loading servlets from jar files in the lib directory in war achives
> supported yet?

It seems to be implemented because org.apache.tomcat.shell.Startup.java add
some java protocol handler which handle War and Jar..
I haven't tried it, but it seems to do do something.. At least it keep you from
using a URL object with some non standard protocol.. (the valto Ejipt JNDI
context factory is using the 'ejipt:' protocol so I had to comment the
"System.getProperties().put(protocolKey,.." line)

St├ęphane