tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Lucas" <j...@stonecottage.com>
Subject Ant - DesirableFilter
Date Fri, 03 Dec 1999 02:15:06 GMT
Greetings -

I have brought the latest Ant code down and I'm trying to incorporate it
into our build structure.

Unfortunately, our current code structure has directories with both .java
files and .class files together.  As I'm working with Ant, I definitely want
to only copy the .java files when I'm doing a build.  I have written a
JavaFileFilter which extends the DesirableFilter class.  My question is
whether anyone has suggestions on how to implement this class.  Obviously, I
could just change my local src but I think it would be better to try and
incorporate it into the overall design.

If there are any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

thanks,
josh