tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Danno Ferrin" <DFER...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Bug in Taglibs
Date Fri, 12 Nov 1999 00:29:24 GMT
Really?  I am working off of the code from jakarta-tomcat_19991111000507_tar.gz, which was
a build from yeterday.  However I notice that since a little while ago the tomcat tarball
includes tools and watchdog, and  a *second* jakarta-tomcat directory.  I am building using
build at the first jakarta-tomcat level.  Should I be doing the second level build to get
the fixed code?  It is quite confusing to have two separate sourceses in the tarball.

>>> Anil.Vijendran@eng.sun.com 11/11/99 05:13PM >>>
Hi Danno,

Yep, I know about this bug. It was fixed atleast a few weeks back. If you are using the latest
sources, you shouldn't be seeing this.

Danno Ferrin wrote:

> An interesting compiler/verfier bug of 1.1 and 1.2 causes a legit taglib definition to
fail on a verification error.  Basically jasper creates a code block