tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jon * <...@clearink.com>
Subject Re: Ant build fails
Date Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:22:37 GMT
on 11/28/99 5:56 PM, Craig R. McClanahan <cmcclanahan@mytownnet.com> wrote:

> Cvs.java, line 91, uses the deprecated DataInputStream.readLine()
> method (warning only)

Not my fault. I didn't do it! I didn't see anything! ;-)

> Javadoc2.java, line 421
> Class com.sun.tools.javadoc.Main not found in type declaration
>
> Javadoc2.java, linke 422
> Class com.sun.tools.javadoc.Main not found in type declaration
>
> Shouldn't the javac.jar file (at the top level of jakarta-tools) be
> added to the build classpath?

Yes. Sounds like it. I'm surprised it isn't already.

fyi, I have not been building ant with those tools (ie: itself) since I use
Kawa as my IDE and it is easier with Kawa right now.

Also, yes, I will put a new ant.jar file up, but I wanted to make sure my
changes were going to stick before doing so and having the rest of the build
stuff depend on it.

-jon