tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Nikander <nikan...@mindspring.com>
Subject UML diagrams
Date Thu, 25 Nov 1999 18:31:59 GMT
I was wondering if anyone was working on UML diagrams for the tomcat source.  I am just starting
to dive into the source code and I wish
I had some UML diagrams or similar things to explain how the classes work together.  If no
one is already working on this, I'd like to
start doing it as I go through the source.

Does anyone have any recommendations on tools to use to create the diagrams.  I'm using linux.
 I'll use xfig (and possibly write my own
tools), unless there are any good (and free) UML diagramming tools out there.  I found one
doing a quick internet search, but it only
supported one type of view.

Rob