tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Bruchez <ebruc...@unet.urbanet.ch>
Subject Re: xml.jar
Date Fri, 19 Nov 1999 02:29:12 GMT
> Will be available soon. In the meantime if there is some issues with it you
> could send them to me.

I'm trying to compile Tomcat and a servlet with TowerJ. It seems to
compile fine, but this is what I get at startup:

Tomcat Web Server Version 2.2
Loaded configuration from: file:/home/myproject/unstable/jakarta/build/tomcat/server.xml
java.lang.InternalError: NMTOKEN
Exception: java/lang/InternalError: NMTOKEN
        at Parser.java:460
Backtrace:
        com/sun/xml/parser/Parser/parseInternal(Lorg/xml/sax/InputSource;)V
        org/apache/tomcat/util/XMLParser/parse(Lorg/xml/sax/InputSource;Z)Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/XMLTree;
        org/apache/tomcat/shell/deployment/Config/loadConfig(Ljava/net/URL;Z)V
        org/apache/tomcat/shell/deployment/Config/loadConfig(Ljava/lang/String;Z)V
        org/apache/tomcat/shell/Startup/configure([Ljava/lang/String;)V
        org/apache/tomcat/shell/Startup/main([Ljava/lang/String;)V

It might be something obvious or not, that's what I'm trying to figure
out... Any suggestion is welcome!

-Erik