tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Anil V <an...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: DefaultServlet path checks
Date Fri, 12 Nov 1999 02:26:11 GMT
Most of us at Sun have sort of been 1.2 focused until now because of the J2EE
integration (which only
runs on 1.2). I develop mostly on NT but have been using 1.2 so far.

But I agree with Craig that 1.1.x support is crucial 'til someone comes up with
a decent 1.2 for Linux. I'm getting all my bearings to make sure things are
running fine on Linux/IBM jdk1.1.8. Soon, things should
become stable on 1.1.x.