tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Vijendran" <Anil.Vijend...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Bug in Taglibs
Date Fri, 12 Nov 1999 01:03:07 GMT
Danno,

Let me look into this and get back to you tonight or tomorrow.

Danno Ferrin wrote:

> Really?  I am working off of the code from jakarta-tomcat_19991111000507_tar.gz, which
was a build from yeterday.  However I notice that since a little while ago the tomcat tarball
includes tools and watchdog, and  a *second* jakarta-tomcat directory.  I am building using
build at the first jakarta-tomcat level.  Should I be doing the second level build to get
the fixed code?  It is quite confusing to have two separate sourceses in the tarball.

> Hi Danno,
>
> Yep, I know about this bug. It was fixed atleast a few weeks back. If you are using the
latest sources, you shouldn't be seeing this.

> Danno Ferrin wrote:
>
> > An interesting compiler/verfier bug of 1.1 and 1.2 causes a legit taglib definition
to fail on a verification error.  Basically jasper creates a code block