tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Vijendran" <Anil.Vijend...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Debugging........
Date Mon, 08 Nov 1999 22:16:07 GMT
If logging is what you guys are interested in, there's a very simple logging
facility atleast for JSPs. You can configure the init-param jspVerbosityLevel
for JspServlet to get lots of output from the JSP engine. For example, add this
to the web.xml file of the context that you are interested in:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>
            jsp
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet
        </servlet-class>
 <load-on-startup>
            -2147483646
 </load-on-startup>
 <init-param>
   <param-name>jspVerbosityLevel</param-name>
   <param-value>5</param-value>
 </init-param>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>