tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject RE: Multiple languages for Jasper
Date Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:32:49 GMT
Hi Ricardo,

thanks for the reply. You made some interesting comments about XML being
the way to go. To some extent BML and BSF cross over in this area.

"Question remains, though, if this will include BML as well; such
combination will really kick ass!"

Is adding BML as a scripting language such a far out idea? BSF supports it
now, right?

FWIW, I've used both BML and BSF and 'just for fun' changed GNUJSP to use
NetRexx, but don't want my desires to overshadow a better solution.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au