tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From eba...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: BSF released with full source and royalty-free license
Date Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:10:09 GMT

I would be in favour of making the BSF code as part of our IBM donation to
tomcat/jakarta.   There are multiple packages where BSF could be used, but
tomcat is most logical because it is the core that all the other packages
run on.  (I assume the XML project will pre-req at least a servlet engine).
If we could work out legistics, I would like to see it in the core ASF Java
project...  Also, What's the status of making it a Java JSR?

Cheers,
-Elias

IBM WebSphere Application Server

(919) 254-  (tie 444) 9179 (Office)
(919) 696-3390 (Pager/Cell)
net.Meeting address (audio/video): elias.raleigh.ibm.com

"Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> on 10/26/1999 12:03:55 PM

Please respond to tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org