tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From James Todd <james.t...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: vote please (was-> [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Running tests on latest source]])
Date Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:59:31 GMT

i believe we've got enough critical mass for 404,
at least for "/servlet" requests, that we'll need
to figure out what has changed recently with respect
to the request response codes. i believe this logic
is in core.DefaultServlet and can give it a whirl
unless someone knows the reason for the change.

- james