tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Jamwal <Arun.Jam...@eng.sun.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: Running tests on latest source]
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:45:51 GMT

These four tests are failing because the return code for requests
    /servlet     and
    /servlet/
has changed from
    HTTP/1.0 404 Not Fouund
    HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden

At one point (about a week ago) these tests were passing.

So what's the appropriate response for the above requests
- 404 or 403 ?

Thanks,
Arun.

Paul Philion wrote:

> I've been trying to get the latest stuff running. It looks like it runs, but the test
suite results in the following dump. Should I worry about this?