tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cobb <cc...@cseg.com>
Subject Re: source code standards!!!!!
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:30:32 GMT
The .cvswrappers file can be used to good effect in this situation.  I believe
you can use it (with the proper tools) to automatically format code into a
"normal" form before commiting.  This will remove any superfluous formatting
changes to the delta.  We would just need to pick an appropriate beautifier.

cc