tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Clint Combs <cl...@ccombs.net>
Subject Re: POST not supported with implied index.jsp
Date Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:20:05 GMT
Well, that's probably the underlying problem, but this is a JSP and the JSP
servlet should handle this properly.  It works if I explicitly call it as
index.jsp, but when I get to it w/o specifying the file portion of the URL it
should still work w/ POST and it doesn't.  Has anybody tried this with the
latest jakarta code?

-Clint