tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Vijendran" <...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/tomcat/core Context.java
Date Fri, 15 Oct 1999 00:47:20 GMT
i don't see any verbiage in the spec that reserves anything. and it doesn't
start with javax.

the reason we didn't pick org.apache.* and picked servlet.* is because this
is also intended to be implemented by other servlet engines.... (it would
be weird for other engines to implement org.apache.foobar...)