tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Carreira, Jason" <Jason.Carre...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: config diag, etc
Date Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:54:47 GMT

I agree that this is a good place to start, but I think we also need to
think about the dynamic config service APIs sometime before the code-drop so
that the ability to receive config change callbacks and update the internal
config without restarting can be built into the Tomcat code... I don't
really have any clue how far out the code-drop is to say whether this is
something that can wait, or if it's something that needs to be addressed
soon...

-Jason