tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Carreira, Jason" <Jason.Carre...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: config diag, etc
Date Mon, 09 Aug 1999 21:06:55 GMT

Well, I tried it, and the free version doesn't have the stuff to generate
the web pages, CORBA IDL, export to Rose, etc, like the commercial version
has... Maybe if someone with an @apache.org mail address asked nicely, they
could get a free copy or two to run to do the web page, etc outputting...
It'd be worth it to Together just to be able to say that Apache's Jakarta
project chose Together/J...

For the "higher than class" stuff, you could design it as a big class at
first, then use that class as a Facade, and implement the code behind it in
several classes later...

just a thought... I haven't had time to play with vThought, so I'm not too
sure what it does...