tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Carreira, Jason" <Jason.Carre...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: config diag, etc
Date Mon, 09 Aug 1999 19:09:09 GMT

Check out together/j (www.togetherj.com or www.oi.com). It's pretty slick,
all java (cross platform) and the basic version is free (as in beer). Plus,
it can put out nice HTML pages with the UML diags as gif images, etc (not
sure if this is included in the free version). The best part, though, is the
round-trip code generation... it generates either java or C++ code as you
manipulate the UML, and can re-generate the UML when you edit the code,
too... it's very slick.