tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From James Todd <james.t...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Design tool
Date Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:17:30 GMT

there was some talk of looking at TogetherJ. i've used it
before and while i liked many of it's features it just
didn't ?feel? right compared to vThought when it came to
pure designing. could be green pilot syndrome though.

regardless, i can go with either tool or another slick
shareWare tool. while i think having a shared design tool
is a nicety it sure would be coolto collaborate on the
diags just as readily as we can collaborate on the src.

hope this helps,

- james