tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From James Todd <james.t...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: config diag, etc
Date Mon, 09 Aug 1999 19:23:27 GMT

i tried togetherJ about 6 months back. i liked the reverse
engineering stuff but some of the other aspects seemed a
bit klunky. i like vThought for the "higher then class diagrams"
level that helps scope out the domain. if togetherJ could
readily do this i'd convert in a heart beat. exporting to
other formats (gif, jpg) is nice as well. i think all we
loose with the free version is printing so we can most likely
live w/o that feature.

i'd be up for using togetherJ.

- james