tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Carreira, Jason" <Jason.Carre...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: request for review: server/config discussion
Date Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:28:25 GMT

Would those be the XML deployment descriptors from the EJB 1.1 spec? People
on the EJB-INTEREST mailing list were not too thrilled with those, because
the data couldn't be validated by a validating parser (not sure of why, I
haven't finished my XML homework!) so maybe that would be a problem here,
too?