tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Dale Dude" <daled...@email.com>
Subject XML configuration pointer
Date Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:30:02 GMT
I came accross this today on mozilla.org in the document titled "rdf:
how it works with nglayout". The event handling sound interesting, but
I don't have time to investigate further just yet so I'm thowing it
here.
Maybe it'll be of interest.

mozilla.org:
Manipulating the Content Model with the DOM
Like all NGLayout content, the RDF content model can be manipulated
using the DOM. Each nsRDFElement object implements the standard Level
1 Core DOM interfaces that allow the RDF graph to be explored and
manipulate like a tree-structured document.

Furthermore, each nsRDFElement implements event handling interfaces