tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Liam Magee" <l...@interneticons.com.au>
Subject RE: request for review: server/config discussion
Date Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:52:02 GMT
I agree wholeheartedly with this. As a casual observer on the Jakarta
project, and a servlet developer/administrator, the ability to reload
servlets (and dependencies), JSP's and configuration properties is key, IMO.
Using servlets to then remotely configure these properties, upload new
servlets, etc., would also be easier.

Liam Magee.