tiles-users mailing list archives

From Venu Gopalan <venugopala...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:56:18 GMT
Thank you Antonio. Thank you for your time and feedback. I've tried to get the trunk code,
but me and my group is unable to build it due to library issues(not available). In one forum
i found that the struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar is present in the link  http://people.apache.org/~pbenedict/struts-osgi/org/apache/struts/struts-tiles2/1.4.0-SNAPSHOT/ location,
but it give a not found error ! Will the jar be available with any of the users or developers?
I had sent some requests to some of the people who solved their issues with this jar as well.
But you know all these happened 5 or 10 years ago ! :)
Venu

    On Monday, 13 March 2017 1:00 PM, Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com>