tiles-users mailing list archives

From Venu Gopalan <venugopala...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:21:31 GMT
Antonio / Mi B,
Thank you for your time again. I'm trying to my level best to build the 1.4.0 SNAPSHOT. Currently
what happens is the POM itself is not getting needed libs from mvn repo. Still am trying.
It have a parent- child POM set up.If any one of you have any setup to build the same? I know
asking this way doesn't sound well, but my urgency is pushing me for the same. If that jar
can be built, it would be a lottery for may people who work with govt projects where old technologies
are still in place.http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts1/trunk OR apache/struts1
Venu

    On Tuesday, 14 March 2017 4:35 AM, Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com>