tiles-users mailing list archives

From Venu Gopalan <venugopala...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:29:08 GMT
Hello,
Very urgent !!
This is regarding a project upgrade where I need to stick with Struts 1 and I need Tiles 2
as the Spring framework is getting upgraded.
if you have already built the struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT. jar can you pls send the same
to me? I also have a very different upgrade here. I need to upgrade a project to Spring 4.1.x,
Hibernate 4.3.x quartz2.2. the project use struts 1.in the upgrade specification, they are
not mentioning anything about Struts upgrade. As we use tiles 1, its all a mess.
As we use the spring 4.1, now, we will need to upgrade the tiles1 to tiles2. I tried to checkout
the SNAPSHOT project from apache svn (http://svn.apache.org/repos/ asf/struts/struts1/trunk).
But 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT is not available in mvn store anymore. So I'm looking for a ready built
struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT. jar. Can anyone help me? This is very much needed.
Thank youVenugopalan