tiles-users mailing list archives

From Mi B <digital.disc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:13:10 GMT
I got the "struts-core-1.3.8.jar" at least. I could look for "struts-extras-1.3.8.jar", "struts-taglib-1.3.8.jar"
and "struts-tiles-1.3.8.jar" but it’s on a disk I haven’t seen in a while. It could be
a dead one.

> 13 mars 2017 kl. 18:56 skrev Venu Gopalan <venugopalanmk@yahoo.com.INVALID>:
>
> Thank you Antonio. Thank you for your time and feedback. I've tried to get the trunk
code, but me and my group is unable to build it due to library issues(not available). In one
forum i found that the struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar is present in the link  http://people.apache.org/~pbenedict/struts-osgi/org/apache/struts/struts-tiles2/1.4.0-SNAPSHOT/
location, but it give a not found error ! Will the jar be available with any of the users
or developers? I had sent some requests to some of the people who solved their issues with
this jar as well. But you know all these happened 5 or 10 years ago ! :)