tiles-users mailing list archives

From "BR Brett Ryan (3456)" <Brett.R...@johnsands.com.au>
Subject Re: MenuItem EL rendering
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:14:14 GMT
I just realised I was working on the svn tree, i'm a dick! Even though there was a big red
"fork me on github" banner i still, went to "developers > building" and grabbed it from
svn. Will fork with github and create a pull request :)

Sorry about the attachment, not sure what happened, i think my employer now removes them w/out
warning.