tiles-users mailing list archives

From mck <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MenuItem EL rendering
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:47:10 GMT

> Alrighty, I've implemented the support just the way I want it, and
> wondered if I could contribute it back.
>
> What I've done is created a new interface (ExpressionAware) which
> provides the following method:
>
>     void evaluateExpressions(AttributeEvaluator, Request)
>
> This is then called from AbstractAttributeEvaluator.evaluate(Attribute,
> Request) which then allows the implementor to update expression values or
> do set new properties etc. I've implemented this in the MenuItem class to
> replace its values when called.

Fantastic!
I'm not seeing the patch. But could you anyhow create a jira ticket and
upload the patch to it.
I can review it there and we can continue the ongoing development
discussion on the ticket.

Feel free to create a separate ticket to for optimising the evaluation
tests back to tiles-core, sounds like a good idea.

~mck